Friday, December 08, 2006



Prom's long over

Meryl came over to my house to do some recording ystd. HAHA. If not both of us would be rotting at home plus suffering from post prom syndrome, so why not? Jas came later and we dabao-ed dinner back. No one's home except for the 3 of us. Did crazy things like trying to imitate Ryan and Sharpay, and dancing to the music like some retards. But hello, I'm serious ok, we're going to sign up dancing classes soon. YOU SHALL SEE. Wuahaha.


Worked today. Kinda missed that place. Jennifer didnt come today and I was left with a new girl, Candice. Know what? She's a J1 from MJC. HAHA. We clicked, like, immediately. Bitching bout mjc and sharing stuffs that we know. Kinda fun. Work was as boring as usual. And Amos sucked today. Well, anyway happy anni to whoever. Guess guess guess! No prize for guessing the correct answer though. HAHA.


Prom, sigh, I still cant believe I didnt take any pic with him. When we have it on the same day and went to the same club! Attica's crazy. Crowded, squeezy, yikes. Saw some familiar faces like jvn, RAYMOND (haha!), and some of my 1st 3 mths tpjc classmates. Anyway my hair was crazy during the party. But whew, luckily it's AFTER prom. The club's too dark to see my fugly hair so, I'm still fine. HAHA. The music sucked most of the time. Like duh.


ANW, the make up for prom was consider super thick and uncomfy for me la. I wonder how those ppl who put thick makeup everyday survive man. I'm not saying that not putting anything is best or whatsoever lah. It may sound crazy, but mommy told me that by putting makeup when going out is a form of manner, like you respect the person you're going out with, kind. Shrugs. But I think it's kinda true. Just imagine the scenario and you'll get what I'm trying to say.



SOME prompictures.


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting




beautiful day, in bliss :) 12:28 am






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT